The Duck Pond Dust Off will consist of 75 regular sporting clays in the morning and then the actual Duck Pond event in the afternoon. The Duck Pond will have two member teams shooting a flurry of 30 simulated duck targets (clay targets) landing in our duck Pond. Registration begins at 9 am. The start time is 10 am with squads on station at 9:50.
Registration begins at 9 am. The start time is 10 am with squads on station at 9:50.
Shoot fee: $40 includes lunch and one duck shoot. Extra Duck Pond rounds can be shot for $10. Junior members are half price. Guest fees for insurance are $5. Non-shooting spectators are welcome for lunch at $10.
- All club members and guests are welcome.
- Participants must bring their own firearm and ammo while we will supply the clay targets.
- Ammo is restricted to 7 1/2 size shot or smaller.
- Spectators are welcome for lunch at $10.
- Everyone must have ear and eye protection.
- All skill levels and ages are welcome.