NL Provincial Trapshooting Championships
Provincial Trapshooting Championships is a ATA registered shoot and open to ATA members only. Trapshooters will compete in the Newfoundland Sportsman Singles, The NL Doubles, Pat Wall Handicap Championship, and the Dave Anstey Champion of Champions events.
Sponsors: ATA & APTA
- Open to ATA registered members only.
- Pre-registration is available by contacting Chair Andrea Bassan
- Registration: Friday July 12 at 2pm and 8am on all other event days.
- Shoot starts at 10am.
- No age or skill restrictions. However Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shoot fees: See attached PDF for the different event fees
- Lunch availability: Lunch will be provided.
For all shoot information read the full pdf here: 2019_NL_Trap_Web
© St. John's Rod and Gun Club